36: How To Make Anger (ft. cameo from Lama Rod Owens)
36: How To Make Anger (ft. a cameo from Lama Rod Owens)
Anger is a powerful tool of resistance and liberation. But we’ve been socialized by white supremacy culture to believe a lot of damaging, oppressive mythology about anger. In this episode we’ll explore:
- How anger and white supremacy are related;
- The cultural mythology about anger and how it stigmatizes the emotion;
- The importance of feeling and honoring our anger;
- OUTraged vs. ENraged
- How to work with our anger.
PLUS we’ll also have a very special cameo from a surprise guest.
Spoiler alert: it’s Lama Rod Owens, and you can preorder his new book “Love and Rage” here.
Welcome to a conversation about making love and justice by learning how to make anger.
Thank you for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment below
- Click the SpeakPipe sidebar to ask a question or share an insight
To help our show:
ART THAT REPRESENTS LAURA
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.