13: “People are always trying to define who I am.” (ft. Miki Poy)
“People are always trying to define who I am.” — 013 (ft. Miki Poy)
Join guest Miki Poy for the first episode of 2019, and the first ever episode featuring one of our regular listeners! And: it’s a huge episode. Love. Identity. And belonging. Saddle up!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What some of the highlights of the podcast have been for Miki in her own learning;
- The difference between practicing love and practicing belonging;
- How Miki has navigated her identity as a multi-racial woman in America;
- How to make more love and more belonging in the world.
Welcome to a conversation about making love, identity, and belonging.
Thank you for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment below
- Click the SpeakPipe sidebar to ask a question or share an insight
To help our show:
Miki Poy loves Philadelphia, cats, game nights, and early 2000s R&B. She has been working in education for the past 16 years, mostly as a classroom teacher but also as a leader in nonprofit and central office spaces. She’s on a journey to deepen her love for herself and others.
ART THAT REPRESENTS MIKI
Support the Therapy For Black Women and Girls
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.